RagnaPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RagnaPG

This is the Camp website of the Panther Girl Camp Ragna. Be warned, those that enter must be 18 and older!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About Zalika

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

About Zalika Empty
PostSubject: About Zalika   About Zalika EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 11:17 am

I am the head of the camp of Ragna. I am a Panther Woman. I fear no Man. I respect only the Men that prove themselves true in strength! Any Man I cross that shows Himself weak, I am bound to collar to teach Him and sell Him as a slave! I laugh in the face of fear, I enjoy the good hunt! I travel with My Sister Panther VohuManahPG. She is learning and is in My protection, mess with Her, and I will be a fury to recon with -Laughs evily-

Weapons
Upon My person can always be found several weapons. I walk with my slim spear in My right hand, tall and strong with a point that will pierce the heart of Man or Beast. Upon My left hip is the hunting knife strapped upon the leather piece of material, and upon my right hip a hidden quiva. I wear ost pins for My protection, do not make Me use them, I am trained to evade and defend Myself! I have yet to fail in doing either in protection of Myself or My Sister!

Back to top Go down
https://ragnapg.board-directory.net

About Zalika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RagnaPG :: People of Ragna :: Zalika-
Jump to: